Amy Merrell, whose passionate commitment to Cincinnati did not end when she passed away in 2015. Her legacy lives on both with her namesake brew at Rhinegeist, of which she was a founding partner, and with the Amy Merrell Steps to Success Endowment at ProKids. Each year, ProKids and Rhinegeist celebrate her life while adding to the endowment, which is nearing its $500,000 goal. Members of Amy’s family, her friends and colleagues, ProKids staff and volunteers gathered for the event and toasted her memory. ProKids mobilizes community volunteers to break the vicious cycle of child abuse and neglect. See more photos here.
- CASA Volunteers Honored for Decade or More August 29, 2019
- Junior League Tie to ProKids Featured at Museum Cernter August 29, 2019
- Two ProKids Folks Celebrated August 29, 2019
- Superheroes to the Rescue! June 16, 2019
- New Volunteers Sworn In at Breakfast Event May 17, 2019