Amy Merrell, whose passionate commitment to Cincinnati did not end when she passed away in 2015. Her legacy lives on both with her namesake brew at Rhinegeist, of which she was a founding partner, and with the Amy Merrell Steps to Success Endowment at ProKids. Each year, ProKids and Rhinegeist celebrate her life while adding to the endowment, which is nearing its $500,000 goal. Members of Amy’s family, her friends and colleagues, ProKids staff and volunteers gathered for the event and toasted her memory. ProKids mobilizes community volunteers to break the vicious cycle of child abuse and neglect. See more photos here.
- The Impact of Child Trauma Touches All of Us June 21, 2018
- Backpack Bash Celebrates PKYP Efforts, Benefits Kids June 15, 2018
- Adoption Story, Sparked by ProKids, Airs on WVXU May 17, 2018
- Exec Director Honored by YWCA May 9, 2018
- CASA Volunteers Gather for Volunteer Month April 30, 2018