Amy Merrell, whose passionate commitment to Cincinnati did not end when she passed away in 2015. Her legacy lives on both with her namesake brew at Rhinegeist, of which she was a founding partner, and with the Amy Merrell Steps to Success Endowment at ProKids. Each year, ProKids and Rhinegeist celebrate her life while adding to the endowment, which is nearing its $500,000 goal. Members of Amy’s family, her friends and colleagues, ProKids staff and volunteers gathered for the event and toasted her memory. ProKids mobilizes community volunteers to break the vicious cycle of child abuse and neglect. See more photos here.
- Giving Tuesday: December 3, 2019 November 14, 2019
- Staff Attorney Mirrored in Hollywood’s “Dark Waters” November 13, 2019
- “We Found Our Tribe”: Forever Families Affirmed on Adoption Day November 1, 2019
- Volunteer honored as Woman of the Year October 18, 2019
- Fall Fling Celebrates CASA Volunteers October 4, 2019