Amy Merrell, whose passionate commitment to Cincinnati did not end when she passed away in 2015. Her legacy lives on both with her namesake brew at Rhinegeist, of which she was a founding partner, and with the Amy Merrell Steps to Success Endowment at ProKids. Each year, ProKids and Rhinegeist celebrate her life while adding to the endowment, which is nearing its $500,000 goal. Members of Amy’s family, her friends and colleagues, ProKids staff and volunteers gathered for the event and toasted her memory. ProKids mobilizes community volunteers to break the vicious cycle of child abuse and neglect. See more photos here.
- Endowment in the News February 28, 2018
- Former ProKids Child, CASA Manager Featured on WVXU February 28, 2018
- Rhinegest Event Builds Amy Merrell Endowment February 13, 2018
- News 5 Features ProKids January 31, 2018
- What Can WE Do? January 21, 2018