Amy Merrell, whose passionate commitment to Cincinnati did not end when she passed away in 2015. Her legacy lives on both with her namesake brew at Rhinegeist, of which she was a founding partner, and with the Amy Merrell Steps to Success Endowment at ProKids. Each year, ProKids and Rhinegeist celebrate her life while adding to the endowment, which is nearing its $500,000 goal. Members of Amy’s family, her friends and colleagues, ProKids staff and volunteers gathered for the event and toasted her memory. ProKids mobilizes community volunteers to break the vicious cycle of child abuse and neglect. See more photos here.
- CASA Volunteers Honored at Fall Fling September 16, 2018
- New Video Promotes Need for Volunteers August 15, 2018
- Hamilton County OKs Children’s Services Levy for November 2018 August 7, 2018
- The Amy Merrell Steps to Success Endowment July 27, 2018
- Movers & Makers Features ProKids Supporters July 23, 2018