A childhood in foster homes and school issues challenged Shaquille Crutchfield from an early age. In this conversation with friend Kathy King, they talk about those difficult times and how his support system never gave up on him.
- ‘Instant Family’: A Holiday Movie with a Heart — and a Mission to Help Foster Kids November 16, 2018
- ProKids Celebrates Volunteer, Community Builder November 12, 2018
- UBS Supports ProKids Giving Tuesday Campaign November 12, 2018
- Lincoln Ware Learns About ProKids October 22, 2018
- CASA Volunteers Honored at Fall Fling September 16, 2018