A childhood in foster homes and school issues challenged Shaquille Crutchfield from an early age. In this conversation with friend Kathy King, they talk about those difficult times and how his support system never gave up on him.
- Board Officers Take on New Roles March 15, 2019
- Trauma Hits Caseworkers as Well as Children March 8, 2019
- Rhinegeist Night Adds to Endowment February 10, 2019
- ‘Instant Family’: A Holiday Movie with a Heart — and a Mission to Help Foster Kids November 16, 2018
- ProKids Celebrates Volunteer, Community Builder November 12, 2018