A childhood in foster homes and school issues challenged Shaquille Crutchfield from an early age. In this conversation with friend Kathy King, they talk about those difficult times and how his support system never gave up on him.
- Lawrence Hawkins: A Champion for Children June 8, 2020
- A Note on Showing Up for Each Other June 1, 2020
- Children May be Afraid of Masks. Here’s How to Help. May 21, 2020
- Enquirer: Trauma Related to COVID-19 Hits Kids the Hardest May 4, 2020
- ‘Coronavirus crisis has put kids at risk’ March 30, 2020