The online “Fostering Futures” training is offered from National CASA. It takes about 3 hours to complete. Here’s what you will need to do:
- Open your browser, copy and paste the following website http://nc.casaforchildren.org/elearn2/default.aspx or click on this link and go directly to the site.
- Click on create a student account.
- Use the drop down list to find Cincinnati, OH. You will need to enter your name, email address, create a password and click continue.
- Log in using your email address and the password you created.
- Begin with the Workshop Instruction Tab and continue through all sections. You do not have to complete all chapters/sections at one time. You can log off and log back on to complete the remaining sections.
- To expedite the training, you need to type in an answer when asked. It does not have to be a correct answer; however, it will not allow you to advance without typing something in the blank. If you know and understand the subject matter you may want to hit the “NEXT” button to move through the material more quickly.
- When all sections are completed please PRINT a copy of the Fostering Futures Overview page and bring it with you to the training; there will be red check marks next to all chapter/sections completed. If you have difficulty printing the page ProKids can do it in the office on the day of training.